The Library of Things is now available for checkout! Visit the circulation desk to check out a Roku Stick that allows you to access a Netflix subscription for free. Other options include a jewelry-making kit, Brain Flakes (construction toys), or a phone charger. Coming-soon items include a crochet starter kit, a knitting weaving loom and a set of Blocks Rocks. While you’re visiting, check out books on 3D printing, quilting, tinkering, circuits and more that are a part of this display. Do you have ideas for other items that should be a part of our Library of Things? We’d love to hear about them!
Did you know our library offers a huge collection of ebooks and audiobooks? You can borrow them, instantly, for free, using a mobile device and the Libby app.
- Fish out your library card
- Download and open the Libby app
- Find the Ohio Digital Library
- Search, sample, borrow, enjoy
It takes just a few taps to find and borrow a book or audiobook. Enjoy!
Skip the waiting list with our new Book Express collection! Copies of high demand books are available on a first come, first served basis. New titles will be added on a regular basis. There are no reserves, no renewals, and a two week loan period.
We now offer access to the LawDepot database.
– Free Legal Documents
– Free Forms and Contracts
– Print or download your customized legal document
– Get started here: http://bit.ly/CFL-lawdepot
– Questions? Call adult services at 330-928-2117
New printing costs are now in effect at the library. An increase, our first in many years, is necessary due to paper, ink, and equipment costs.
– The cost to print in black and white will increase from $.05 to $.10
– The cost to print in color will increase from $.25 to $.75
The price for copying in black and white will remain the same at 10 cents per page.