New printing costs are now in effect at the library. An increase, our first in many years, is necessary due to paper, ink, and equipment costs.
– The cost to print in black and white will increase from $.05 to $.10
– The cost to print in color will increase from $.25 to $.75
The price for copying in black and white will remain the same at 10 cents per page.
New Service Alert: We now offer a self-service fax machine. The cost is $1.75 for the first page plus $1 for each additional page. You can use a credit card or purchase a prepaid fax card at the circulation desk.
In recent years the Ohio Department of Taxation (ODT) has found that only 10 percent of printed personal income tax returns end up being filed with the state of Ohio. To eliminate waste, the ODT has decided to end the bulk distribution of Ohio’s paper tax forms at libraries. However, ODT will continue to provide Income Tax Instruction booklets.
Paper forms can still be obtained by:
- Visiting the Ohio Department of Taxation website
- Calling the 24-hour form request line at 1-800-282-1782
- Writing to the Ohio Department of Taxation, P.O. Box 2476, Columbus, Ohio 43216-2476
Winter story times will begin January 16 and continue through March 9. All events are free and registration is not required.
• Rock-a-bye Tales: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at 9:30 a.m.
• Tales Alive: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 10:15 a.m.; Monday at 11 a.m.
• Family Storytime: Monday at 6:30 p.m.
Check out ten items from the children’s department between December 27 and February 28 to be entered in weekly drawings for great prizes.