In November, the Cuyahoga Falls Library launched a system update allowing all eligible items borrowed by library cardholders to be automatically renewed. We will renew your items automatically provided your account is in good standing and the materials have not been reserved by someone else. No action is required by you.
This means any library item checked out from the Cuyahoga Falls Library will be automatically renewed unless one of the following circumstances prevents renewal.
Items will not be renewed if:
- Another customer places a request on that item.
- The item has reached its maximum number of renewals.
- Fines on the account have reached $10.
- Your account activity has been blocked.
- The item is a digital eMaterial.
You will not be notified that your item has been automatically renewed. We recommend checking your account status online or via our mobile app.
Please call 330-928-2117 ext. 2001 if you have questions. You can also view our check-out policy page for a full listing of loans and limits.