Homebound Volunteers Needed
Do you want to contribute to making our library shine and make a difference in our community? If so, the Cuyahoga Falls Library Volunteer Program is vital to the mission of the library. The program is designed to enhance and expand library service to the community. Volunteers are advocates for quality library service. Their enthusiasm, support, and commitment make it possible for the library to meet the increasing library needs of the customers.
Currently we have a few homebound delivery positions available. Please complete the Volunteer Application and return to the library. Learn more about the Homebound Program.
Homebound Delivery Volunteer Requirements
- Age 18 or older
- Completed application and cleared background check
- Have own reliable transportation
- Dependable, open and teachable
- Able to make 2-4 deliveries per month
- Able to relate well to others
- Must be able to attend an orientation