Exciting App Updates from Libby
With the most recent app update, Libby now has eight fun new features that make it even easier to download and enjoy your favorite ebooks and audiobooks!
- Borrow and place holds on the same title at multiple libraries.
- “Gems” clean up your shelves by renewing or returning items early for you.
- Improved tags help you track your books better and let you read samples.
- Reading progress and current loan status gives you a better feel for how far you are in your book before it needs renewed or returned.
- Shelf tips provide a heads up when other users are waiting and a handful of other useful items.
- Users will find the shelf summary view easier to gather quick information about checked out books
- A simplified wait list view will allow you to see your estimated wait time for a title. This feature includes a calendar icon that will show your progress in line.
- Feedback submitted by readers drove the decision to quickly navigate pages within a search!
For full details on these beneficial app updates, visit the OverDrive blog.