As we head into a New Year, we thought we’d share some fun highlights from 2019:
1. Auto-Renewal was rolled out for all patrons which helped increase circulation for the library. Auto-renewal resulted in greater convenience and fewer fines.
2. We circulated over 890,000 materials (includes items customers can checkout, download or stream).
3. Over 250,000 visitors walked through our doors.
4. Adult participation in Summer Reading nearly doubled thanks to a collaborative effort from all our departments to create a uniform program for the whole library.
5. The library welcomed 2,780 new cardholders in 2019.
Thank you to all of our patrons who continue to support the library by checking out materials and participating in programs. We are looking forward to another year of serving our community!