Library Opening for Drive-Thru Services
Cuyahoga Falls Library Opens Drive-Thru Services
After detailed planning following the recommendations from Governor DeWine’s Responsible Restart Ohio, the library will be reopening for drive-thru services the first week of June. Starting Tuesday, June 2, hours will be 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday and 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday. The library will also be accepting returns during open hours. All staff will be required to take their temperatures and wear a mask or face covering according to CDC guidelines.
To schedule a time slot for hold pick-ups:
- Place an item on hold through our website, app or give us a call 330-928-2117 x2001.
- Wait until you receive a notification that your item is ready to be picked up. We will be open for drive-thru pickup from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday and 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday.
- Pull up to drive-thru window to pickup your materials.
In the event curbside service is necessary:
- When you arrive, pull to the back area in the parking lot with the orange cones. Park in a labeled spot.
- Call us and let us know what spot you are in.
- We will bring your items out to your car, please stay in your car. We will bring a cart out with your materials to maintain social distancing. Please wear a mask or face covering.
To drop off library materials:
- The book drop is open. You may also return items in the large trash bins designated for book returns in front of our building.
- Drive-up and return your items in the bins 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday or 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday. Returned items will not be removed from your library card record for 7-10 days.
- No fees will be accrued during these times, we understand that the limited hours will make it difficult to return items.
These guidelines will continue to guide decisions over the coming weeks and months. All in-house library programming is canceled through at least June 30.
The following services will also be offered through the library:
- The drive-thru will be open for holds pick-up, virtual printing and tax forms.
- Contact us by phone, email, virtual chat and online. For reference questions, call 330-928-2117, leave a message, and a staff member will return your call.
- Free WiFi is available in the library parking lot 24/7.
- Visit cuyahogafallslibrary.org/digital-resources for access to digital ebooks, audiobooks, movies, music, online learning and more.
- If you don’t have a library card, you can sign-up for a digital card by visiting cuyahogafallslibrary.org/e-only-cards