Q. Is the library closed?
A. The Cuyahoga Falls Library is open for drive-thru services 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday, 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. on Wednesday, and 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday. Learn more about virtual programming on our calendar.
Q. Can I return library books?
A. Yes, you can return books and library materials in the regular book drop
Q. Will I be fined for library materials I have at home?
A. Fines will not accumulate until August 1, 2020.
Q. Are you offering printing services?
A. At this time we are offering printing through our mobile printing service. We can retrieve a print job during open T/Th/Sat hours. Learn how to mobile print. After pre-paying by credit card or paypal, the Printeron service will give you a code. Send us the code so we can print off your print job. We will then let you know when your print job is waiting at the drive-thru.
Q. Is there a Summer Reading Program?
A. Yes! Children, teen and adults are welcome to participate in our online Summer Reading Program. No registration required, simply start logging reading time. For more information on how to participate and prizes, click here.
Q. I don’t have a library card at Cuyahoga Falls Library, can I get one?
A. We are processing library cards at the drive-thru. We will provide you an application that you can fill out in your car and then bring back to the drive-thru window when you are finished! We also are offering digital collection only cards-Get an eCard.
Q. What are you doing to protect patrons and staff?
A. While the building is closed, teams of library staff are working on safety procedures and protocols to reopen in phases that include drive-thru window and curbside service. To enhance the safety of staff and customers, we are rearranging and sanitizing the interior of the entire building.
Q. What will it look like when the library reopens?
A. The library plans to reopen in phases following COVID-19 recommendations from the CDC, Governor DeWine’s Responsible Restart Ohio, government officials, and local authorities. These guidelines will continue to guide decisions over the coming weeks and months.
Q. What else should I know?
- If you have placed items on hold, wait until you receive the notification that your holds are ready for pick-up. Come by the library during our open hours and utilize the drive-thru to pick-up your holds. SearchOhio holds and holds on available items may be delayed.
- Free Wi-Fi is available to use in the parking lot from your car.
- Free eBooks, magazines, and movie streaming are available on our digital resources page. Don’t have a card? Get an eCard.
- Subscribe to our email newsletter to receive updated resources & information delivered straight to your inbox.
- Talk to a Librarian! We’re still answering questions. Just call 330-928-2117, leave a message, and we’ll call you back. Also, our tech trainer will be returning calls from 3 to 7 on Tuesdays.
- You can also submit questions online using our contact page and we’ll reply by email.