Computer Usage by Appointment and Children Welcome Back
The Cuyahoga Falls Library plans to welcome children back to the library and resume public computer usage on Tuesday, August 25.
Computer usage will be available by appointment only. Visit the website at www.cuyahogafallslibrary.org/computer-reservation or call 330-928-2117 x2000 to schedule an appointment.
Guidelines for Computer Usage:
- Computers may be reserved for up to one hour per day.
- Reservations may be made up to a week in advance.
- Computers are available starting 15 minutes after the library opens, and ending 15 minutes before the library closes.
- There will be 15 minutes between reservations for staff to clean the workstation.
- The first open hour of each day is reserved for the vulnerable population.
- All visitors to the library must wear a mask or proper face covering for the entire duration of their visit to the library. Mask must cover the nose, mouth, and chin.
Children may return to the library to browse for 30 minutes and utilize computers by appointment as well. The staff will be using socially distant methods and software to assist patrons during computer usage. However, it is important to note there may be limits to staff assistance given the 6 feet social distancing policies.
The library will continue to update the public as adaptations are made to services and offerings. Visit www.cuyahogafallslibrary.org for the most current hours, services, and information. Upcoming virtual programming dates can be found at www.cuyahogafallslibrary.org/calendar.
Library hours are Tuesday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Wednesday: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m., Thursday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Saturday: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.