COVID-19 Library Update: Drive-Thru Effective 11/21
COVID-19 Library Services & Procedures
In light of the surge in COVID-19 cases and the Summit County Stay-At-Home Advisory, we are called to work together to keep our community safe. The Cuyahoga Falls Library will be moving to drive-thru services only starting Saturday, November 21 until further notice.
Library Drive-Thru & Reference Hours:
Tuesday 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed: Monday, Friday & Sunday
- Telephone and chat reference
- Browse and download our digital library 24/7
- Quality virtual programming for all ages!
- Free WiFi in the parking lot
- Print, copy, or fax
- Golden buckeye application
- Tax forms
- Payment of fines or copies with cash or credit (no debit)
- Holds pickup or book requests
- Program Kits
RETURNS, FINES & AUTO-RENEWALS
We are processing returns about 7-10 days after they are dropped off. Any renewals or fines that accrued during that time will be waived from your account once the items come off your card. If after that 10-day window you are still seeing returned books on your account or fines you are not sure about, please reach out.