COVID-19 Current Library Services
COVID-19 Library Services & Procedures
Following health and safety guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic is our priority. Please note the following:
- Patrons must wear a mask covering their nose, mouth, and chin for the duration of their visit to the library. No exceptions.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the building.
- Study rooms and meeting spaces are not available for use.
- Tuesday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Closed: Monday, Friday & Sunday
- Quick browsing. 30 minute limit.
- Computers and WiFi tables are first-come, first-serve. 1 hour limit.
- Printer, scanner, and copier are available as self-serve in the reference or children’s spaces. If you need assistance, please visit the circulation desk.
- Assisted fax, print, scan, and copy available at the circulation desk.
- Telephone and chat reference.
- Browse and download our digital library 24/7.
- Quality virtual programming for all ages.
- Free WiFi in the parking lot.
- Print, copy, or fax
- Golden buckeye application
- Tax forms
- Payment of fines or copies with cash or credit (no debit)
- Holds pickup or book requests
- Program Kits
RETURNS, FINES & AUTO-RENEWALS
We are processing returns about 5 days after they are dropped off. Any renewals or fines that accrued during that time will be waived from your account once the items come off your card. If after that 5 day window you are still seeing returned books on your account or fines you are not sure about, please reach out.
Wednesdays 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
• One person only per piece of equipment
• First-come, first-serve
• 1-hour computer limit applies
• Must be using equipment in the space (no gathering or reading spaces available at this time)