Library COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
Following health and safety guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic is our priority. The Cuyahoga Falls Library will continue to follow the CDC and Ohio Department of Health recommendations.
MASKS & SOCIAL DISTANCING
Masks are highly encouraged for customers and required for staff. Safety precautions including sanitization of high touch surfaces, social distancing, and acrylic sneeze guards will all remain in place.
Mon 1 pm – 5 pm
Tues 10 am – 7 pm
Wed 1 pm – 6 pm
Thurs 10 am – 7 pm
Fri 1 pm – 5 pm
Sat 1 pm – 5 pm
- 2 hour browsing
- Limited seating available
- Computers and WiFi tables are first-come, first-serve. 2 hour limit. Cleaning supplies provided for customers to sanitize their keyboards and workstations between each use.
- Printer, scanner, and copier are available as self-serve in the reference or children’s spaces. If you need assistance, please visit the circulation desk.
- Assisted fax, print, scan, and copy available at the circulation desk.
- Telephone and chat reference.
- Browse and download our digital library 24/7.
- Quality virtual programming for all ages.
- Free WiFi in the parking lot.
- Print, copy, or fax
- Golden buckeye application
- Tax forms
- Payment of fines or copies with cash or credit (no debit)
- Holds pickup or book requests
- Program Kits
RETURNS, FINES & AUTO-RENEWALS
We are processing returns 1-3 days after they are dropped off. Any renewals or fines that accrued during that time will be waived from your account once the items come off your card. If after that 5 day window you are still seeing returned books on your account or fines you are not sure about, please reach out.
Mondays 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesdays 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- One person only per piece of equipment
- First-come, first-serve
- 2 hour computer limit applies
- Must be using equipment in the space (no gathering or reading spaces available at this time)