Board of Trustees
An all-volunteer Board of Trustees governs Cuyahoga Falls Library. Five members represent the Taylor Memorial Association and serve for life; six members are public trustees serving three-year terms; two members are appointed by the Cuyahoga Falls Board of Education, and four members are appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the Cuyahoga Falls City Council.
The Board of Trustees is responsible for the general operations of the library, setting policy, hiring and working with the director, and the library’s financial well-being.
The Board meets at 7 p.m. in the library on the third Tuesday of every month except for the annual meeting in January, when it meets on the fourth Tuesday of the month.
There are several ways to share questions, concerns and suggestions with the Board:
– Write a letter (Attention: Board of Trustees, 2015 Third St., Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221)
– Send an email addressed to trustees (email@example.com)
– Address the Board in person during the public portion of a Board meeting
All petitions, applications, and communications intended for consideration by the Board must be received by noon on the Thursday before the Board meeting.
Minutes from the last 12 months are available online. Minutes from earlier meetings are available by request.
- Board Minutes December 6 2018 Special Meeting
- Board Minutes November 29 2018 Special Meeting
- Board Minutes November 2018
- Board Minutes October 2018
- Board Minutes September 2018
- Board Minutes August 2018
- Board Minutes July 2018
- Board Minutes June 2018
- Board Minutes May 2018
- Board Minutes April 2018
- Board Minutes March 2018
- Board Minutes February 2018
- Board Minutes January 2018