Board of Trustees
An all-volunteer Board of Trustees governs Cuyahoga Falls Library. Five members represent the Taylor Memorial Association and serve for life; six members are public trustees serving three-year terms; two members are appointed by the Cuyahoga Falls Board of Education, and four members are appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the Cuyahoga Falls City Council.
The Board of Trustees is responsible for the general operations of the library, setting policy, hiring and working with the director, and the library’s financial well-being.
The Board meets at 7 p.m. in the library on the third Tuesday of every month except for the annual meeting in January, when it meets on the fourth Tuesday of the month.
There are several ways to share questions, concerns and suggestions with the Board:
– Write a letter (Attention: Board of Trustees, 2015 Third St., Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221)
– Send an email addressed to trustees (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Address the Board in person during the public portion of a Board meeting
All petitions, applications, and communications intended for consideration by the Board must be received by noon on the Thursday before the Board meeting.
Minutes from the last 12 months are available online. Minutes from earlier meetings are available by request.
- Board Minutes Oct 20 2020
- Board Minutes Sept 15 2020
- Special Meeting Board Minutes Sept 25 2020
- Board Minutes Aug 18 2020
- Special Meeting Board Minutes July 14, 2020
- Board Minutes June 16, 2020
- Board Minutes May 19 2020
- Board Minutes April 21 2020
- Board Minutes March 13, 2020
- Board Minutes February 18, 2020
- Board Minutes January 28, 2020
- Board Minutes December 17, 2019
- Board Minutes November 19 2019
- Board Minutes October 15 2019
- Board Minutes September 17 2019
- Board Minutes August 20 2019