Do you enjoy providing top rated customer service? Do you want to be part of an all-star team that is providing a valuable resource to the community? We have an opening for one part-time Circulation Clerk at the Cuyahoga Falls Library. The part-time position is scheduled 20-28 hours per week plus some benefits. The pay is $9.86/hour.
Our Circulation Clerk’s provides excellent customer service, quickly and accurately checking items out and checking them in for library customers. Other responsibilities include processing and updating confidential customer records; operating and maintaining equipment, including computers, printers, cash registers, security devices, etc.; moving and handling all types of library materials; other duties as assigned.
Some of the job responsibilities are:
- Ability to work competently, courteously, and cheerfully with the public and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues
- General computer skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Clerical skills, including keyboarding
- Ability to stand at public service counter for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and move books and other library material, transporting materials using a book truck and/or book bin
- Ability to efficiently use a cash register and other business equipment
- Familiarity with Windows and other basic computer software
- Detail-oriented, flexible, enthusiastic
- Dependable, conscientious, self-motivated
- High School graduate or equivalent experience and training
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity email: email@example.com or mail to Cuyahoga Falls Library, 2015 Third Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 with a cover letter and application.