We currently have openings for an assistant circulation coordinator. See details below.
Assistant Circulation Coordinator
Do you enjoy providing top rated customer service? Do you want to be part of an all-star team that is providing a valuable resource to the community? We have an opening for an Assistant Circulation Coordinator at the Cuyahoga Falls Library. The position is full-time (37.5) per week.
Our Assistant Circulation Coordinator helps with managing the Circulation/Shelving Department including customer experience and training employees. The Assistant Circulation Coordinator will provides direct customer service at the Circulation Desk including policy explanation, complaint resolution, problem solving, patron registration, fine collection, and the circulation of materials and other duties as assigned.
Some of the job responsibilities are:
- Ability to work competently, courteously, and cheerfully with the public and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues
- Detail-oriented, flexible, enthusiastic
- Assists with selecting, training and scheduling, the circulation clerks and shelves/aide I.
- Participates as a member of the library management team.
- Identifies training needs and ensures identifies training is completed in a timely manner
- Handles complex customer inquiries and complaints through resolution.
- Recommends revisions to procedures and/or processes to improve workflow and/or customer experience.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to stand at public service counter for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and move books and other library material, transporting materials using a book truck and/or book bin
- Ability to efficiently use a cash register and other business equipment
- Familiarity with Windows and other basic computer software
- Dependable, conscientious, self-motivated
- Supervisory responsibilities; supervisory skills preferred
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent experience and training
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity email: email@example.com or mail to Cuyahoga Falls Library, 2015 Third Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 with a cover letter and application.