Search Cuyahoga Falls Library in your App Store
- Digital Library Card – authenticate your Cuyahoga Falls Library card in the app and use this mobile version of your card at check-out! The Cuyahoga Library App is the only digital card accepted through our system to protect patron privacy and security.
- New & On Order – View the popular New & On Order lists so you can be one of the first to place holds or check out the newest materials.
- Study Rooms – Quickly reserve a study room on your device
- ISBN Scan – Out at a bookstore and wondering if the library has the book you are interested in? Scan the ISBN barcode from your app to search the catalog for that specific material!
- *Coming Soon* – Renew a Library Card from your device! Eventually, you will need to stop by the library, but this new feature will allow for easier renewals.
- Email or Call – get in touch with the library by quickly selecting the call or email icons at the bottom of the app screen.
- Manage Cards – Add your child or spouse’s card to your app to manage accounts and view due dates.
- Access your account to view checkouts, holds, and fines
- Discover and download free eBooks and audiobooks
- Search our catalog
- View our calendar and register for programs
- Place holds or renew items
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- And more!
To install the app on a Kindle Fire, first, you’ll need to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources: In Settings, choose More, then Device, then turn on Allow Installation of Applications from unknown sources.