The library has launched a new mobile app for improved customer service! The new app has all the functions of the previous app plus some very exciting new features. The app is still undergoing final testing so stay tuned for updates as we work out small issues.
Search Cuyahoga Falls Library in your App Store
New features include:
- Digital Library Card – authenticate your Cuyahoga Falls Library card in the app and use this mobile version of your card at check-out! The Cuyahoga Library App is the only digital card accepted through our system to protect patron privacy and security.
- New & On Order – View the popular New & On Order lists so you can be one of the first to place holds or checkout the newest materials.
- Study Rooms – Quickly reserve a study room on your device
- ISBN Scan – Out at a bookstore and wondering if the library has the book you are interested in? Scan the ISBN barcode from your app to search the catalog for that specific material!
- *Coming Soon* – Renew a Library Card from your device! Eventually you will need to stop by the library, but this new feature will allow for easier renewals.
- Email or Call – get in touch with the library by quickly selecting the call or email icons at the bottom of the app screen.
- Manage Cards – Add your child or spouse’s card to your app to manage accounts and view due dates.
- Access your account to view checkouts, holds and fines
- Discover and download free eBooks and audiobooks
- Search our catalog
- View our calendar and register for programs
- Place holds or renew items
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- And more!
To install the app on a Kindle Fire, first you’ll need to allow installation of apps from unknown sources: In Settings, chose More, then Device, then turn on Allow Installation of Applications from unknown sources.