Print from your Computer
Our mobile printing service allows you to print to a library printer from your computer, laptop, or mobile device from inside or outside the library. You can print documents, images, and PDFs as well as web pages and emails.
How to Print
PrinterOn App Visual Instructions- iPhone & Android
You can send print jobs in a variety of ways:
- Go to https://printeron.net/cuyahoga-falls/library and upload a file from your computer. You could do this from home, or using your laptop or another device in the library, or anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Or, send an email to one of the addresses below. The email and any attachments will be printed.
- Or, install the PrinterOn app on your phone or tablet (iOS or Android). After you install it, you can select a printer by finding the location on a map, by searching, or by pointing your device's camera at one of these QR codes -- and then tap the check mark in the upper left to save the printer. You can print from within the PrinterOn app by selecting a locally-saved photo or document, putting in the URL of a web page, or printing from an email account you access through the app.
How to Pay
When you submit your print job, you will be prompted to go to PayPal, where you can pay with either a credit card or your PayPal account. If you don't have a credit card, you can buy pre-paid credit cards at many local stores.
- 10¢ per page for black and white prints
- 50¢ per page for color prints
When you print and pay, you'll be given the release code. Send us an email at email@example.com with your code so we can have your print job ready for you. Alternatively, you may provide your code at the drive-thru window.
When you print and pay, you'll be given a release code. Just come into the library, go to the public printer upstairs, and type that code on the new keypad that's beside the printer.